This is a continuation of our previous tutorial which showed you how to create your own Holiday Greeting Card with HTML on Codepen. You will learn to:
- Use Google Fonts to include a custom font.
- Add your own images to your page, hosted on Postimage.org
Use Google Fonts
- Go to Google.com/fonts
- Scroll or keword-search to find a desired font.
- In the box containing that font sample, select the quick-use arrow.
- Copy and paste the standard link code between the opening and closing head tags on your page.
- Copy and paste the font-family property into your site's css. See Example
Add images with PostImg.org
- Go to Postimg.org.
- Use the 'browse' button to find and select the image on your computer you want to upload.
- Click the 'Upload it' button.
- Click the 'copy to clipboard' button, which is to the left of 'Direct Link'.
- Paste the image's url into a image tag in the body of your webpage.
Codepen shortcut: type img, hit TAB, then paste. See Example